five for friday
Happy Thanksgiving America! I hope your bellies and hearts are full this weekend. I was meant to post these five things on Friday but I may or may not have been watching the new Ghostbusters instead.
Five songs on repeat
- Bon Iver – Heavenly Father
- Leonard Cohen – Suzanne
- Wild Beasts – Wanderlust
- Nick Mulvey – Fever to the Form
- Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (the toddler is obsessed; I sing this song at least 17 times a day)
Five things I’m loving right now
- This campfire candle
- Homemade chicken soup
- Kateandpine traveling the world with her toddler in tow
- Crisp autumn apples
- Nablopomo ends in five days
Five things I’m up to
- Accepting a job offer (yay! more on that in another post)
- Reviewing a tenancy agreement
- Making my way through this list
NavigatingBattling another sleep rebellionregression
- Hopping on the Gilmore Girls bandwagon (I’m only at Season 1 so I have a squillion episodes to go until I get to see what all this revival fuss is about)
Five things I’m grateful for
- My husband and daughter and their wicked sense of humour, which sees this family through the tough times.
- My health. My family’s health. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
- Coffee. For keeping my eyelids open and my blood flowing.
- Words. Photography. Music. The arts, in general.
- Saturday morning family breakfast at our local café.
Five (ok, ten) of my favourite film photos