sundays are made for
Sundays are made for endless cups of tea and hours spent lounging on the sofa with a good book. Or, at the very least, hiding in the nearest French bakery for a few hours while your husband looks after the baby.
I’ve been so busy writing for Nablopomo that I’ve hardly read any of my fellow bloggers’ posts — the very friends that inspired me to take part in the first place. Shame on me.
So today, in those stolen hours, I finally caught up and am here to share some of my favourites posts. These five awe-inspiring women had me feeling all the emotions.
- Loved Xanthe’s posts about hoovering being her zen and the days of analogue.
- I might have to copy Karen’s Thanksgiving tradition next year and this post about her naughty dog had me laughing out loud.
- Andrea’s nostalgic post struck a chord and how she finds inspiration in the homes of her friends makes me want to be friends with her friends.
- Pen’s post about her mother made me cry, as did this letter to Frank.
- Pretty much everything Elizabeth writes is pure gold but I especially enjoyed taking this trip down memory lane with her. And this epic post, especially the part about her mother, well… just read it.
Hope you all had a lovely weekend. See you tomorrow for the last Nablopomo post. Well done, ladies, for making it this far!