december views: la neige, la nuit

December 12, 2008

img_9164-copy-5

snowbrellas

roof1

snow-dune1

roof2

plants

heart

It is one of life’s bitterest truths that bedtime so often arrives just when things are really getting interesting.” ~Lemony Snicket

1. December 12, 2008 3:16 pm

Gorgeous photos! The quote made me giggle. So true, so true…

2. December 12, 2008 4:53 pm

those tiny little heart lights melt my heart. I am in love.

3. December 12, 2008 7:33 pm

beautiful photos! I found your flickr photostream through the a girl who loves textures group, and… well, you have a fascinating eye! truly, your photos exude quiet grace.

and I see youre canadian as well, as am I 😉

4. December 12, 2008 8:16 pm

I came to praise your amazing talent, Ms. Bohemian Girl, and I see many beat me to it. Still, it’s good to hear it over and over again, I suspect?

I predict one day you will make a living as a photographer, if you’re not already. And if you want to, that is…

So. Fricking. Amazing. You. Your photos. Ahhhhhh.

5. December 12, 2008 10:22 pm

Outstanding, as ever. Your photos just make me lapse into daydreams.

6. December 12, 2008 11:20 pm

i love your photos. but you should know that by now. if not, i will remind you!

i love these ones. don’t you love how the snow at night creates such an amazing glow of warm light? keep up the inspiring work. you are so good at it.

7. December 13, 2008 1:13 am

wow…so breathtaking! i’m coming to montreal really soon and you’ve got me super excited for the snow by all the beauty in these pictures!

8. krist permalink
    December 13, 2008 6:35 am

the lighting is really beautiful in your photos here. i love montreal – we were contemplating a trip north (such a quick drive really, from nyc) for the holidays, but i don’t know… after seeing these beautiful shots, maybe i’ve got some convincing to do!

9. December 15, 2008 9:50 am

i can feel the chill…simply beautiful

10. December 17, 2008 11:19 am